Residents & Fellows
To schedule an appointment, please complete the confidential referral form or contact a listed provider directly.
You may also contact your provider via OhMD.
(HIPPA Compliant texting app)
To all UA Medical Residents and Fellows:
ANNOUNCING ‘THE SHELTER’: A NEW SPECAL PLACE OF RESPITE AND SUPPORT
FOR WORK STRESS AND COVID STRESS
- A healing support site for UA Tucson Medical Residents and Fellows ONLY
- Open for contributions 24 hours per day
- Completely confidential online site – monitored professionally by 2 House Staff Mentors
- Log on anonymously
- Share stories, thoughts, emotions related to work stress and work-life balance
- Read articles, poems, helpful resources related to topics of discussion
- Get hints from colleagues on how they are coping or validation about your own experiences
We encourage you to find solace in The Shelter site, a place of shared support and healing.
For more information, please go to this link. Once review of the terms of participation are signed, the link to the site in Medlearn will appear.
Aetna Resources for Living/ Employee Assistance
Available at no cost to all employees and their household members, services are free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Aetna Resources For Living can provide resources for all aspects of wellbeing helping to make life easier including:
- Emotional Support – Talk to a counselor about what’s on your mind – stress, relationships, mood issues and more. You are able to meet over the phone, face-to-face or by online video stream.
- Legal – Speak with an attorney about basic legal issues like estate planning, tenant disputes, family issues and more.
- Financial – Discuss budgeting, credit and more with a financial expert.
- Daily Life Assistance – Let our specialists help you solve everyday issues and coordinate caregiving needs.
- Website – Check out articles, quizzes, webinars and more.
Questions? ContactResources for Living: