Residents & Fellows
To schedule an appointment, please complete the confidential referral form or contact a listed provider directly.
You may also contact your provider via OhMD.
(HIPPA Compliant texting app)
Aetna Resources for Living/ Employee Assistance
Available at no cost to all employees and their household members, services are free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Aetna Resources For Living can provide resources for all aspects of wellbeing helping to make life easier including:
- Emotional Support – Talk to a counselor about what’s on your mind – stress, relationships, mood issues and more. You are able to meet over the phone, face-to-face or by online video stream.
- Legal – Speak with an attorney about basic legal issues like estate planning, tenant disputes, family issues and more.
- Financial – Discuss budgeting, credit and more with a financial expert.
- Daily Life Assistance – Let our specialists help you solve everyday issues and coordinate caregiving needs.
- Website – Check out articles, quizzes, webinars and more.
Questions? ContactResources for Living: